Just a few reasons to invest here...
- Access to over £2billion of national funding to support the next generation of aircraft, managed by the Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) in Cranfield
- Base yourself alongside our aerospace cluster, involving Safran, Selex, Airbus, Rolls Royce and more.
- Access the engineering skillset produced by our internationally renowned universities in advanced engineering and applied research
- The South East Midlands is home to Network Rail’s National Centre and at the heart of Britain’s railway operations.
- Exploit opportunities to secure contracts from our local supply chain
- A new rail training academy, set to specialise in traction and rolling stock skills, has been developed by Siemens and NSARE (National Skills Academy for Railway Engineering).
- The South East Midlands is home to over 1,500 High Performance Technology companies, an established and growing business community at the heart of ‘Motorsport Valley’.
Download our Planes, Trains & Automobiles inward investment magazine here.